Pineland BHDD conducts ongoing recruitment for the following positions:
- "Houseparent (CNA preferred)
- Social Service Tech [SST] (Bachelor's Degree in a Behavioral Health field)
- Instructor (Bachelor's Degree preferred)
- Instructional Aide
- Health Service Tech
- Health Care Workers
- Substance Abuse Counselor (Master's Degree in a Behavioral Health field)
- Registered Nurse [RN]
- Licensed Social Service Provider
- Vehicle Operator
- Peer Specialist
- Job Coach
- CSI Worker
- Food Service Workers
Volunteer work always accepted and very appreciated.
Candidates MUST possess the stated minimum qualifications in order to receive consideration. All positions require a criminal record background investigations including finger print checks. Pre-employment and random drug testing, health screening, and a clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) may also be required for some positions.
In order to process your application for employment with Pineland BHDD, the following 3 forms must be completely filled out and sent to the Human Resources Department:
State of Georgia Employment Application
Applicant Reference Check form
Motor Vehicle Report Check
You must submit the forms stated above along with your resume' (optional) to Pineland's HR Department in one of the following ways::
PO Box 745
Statesboro, GA 30459
Faxing Resume: 912-764-3252
All emailed forms must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attachments submitted need to be in a format using Microsoft Word (97-2007 doc file),
Rich Text Format or PDF.
It is the policy of Pineland BHDD not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, or age in its employment practices.